research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Jon, the gentle giant


Jon, the gentle giant
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

We each had hero shots for our fake movie trailer. I should have asked someone to take one of me, but I couldn't really think straight with all the sun we got that day. Glen (producer holding the bounce board) had to get Jon spf 60 lotion for the day. He looks so much like a viking it is scary. I was an elf lord, and honestly my costume took more time than anyones. But it doesn't mean it is any funnier. I found that out the hard way.

1 Comments:

Blogger julia said...

you guys are awesome

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home