research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Saturday, December 24, 2005

fried turkey


DSC_0161
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

At home for christmas now. Working on job applications for teaching, planning on going to Wal-Mart in a few hours to get one more pair of pants for the trip. Wishing we were going another fried turkey this year. Mom says she is tired of it, but the regular turkey is just plain silly. Surprizingly enough, we are doing everything in Mom's house. A first in quite some time. The kitchen is completely clean. Another first in years. I guess the pressure from guests got the lead out.

This is a shot of Uncle Bruce and I with Dad trying to keep his nose warm in the background. Oh fried Turkey, you were wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home