research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Thursday, February 09, 2006


colored house
Originally uploaded by leeleemotschphoto.

Laura Lee is another student who started out this semester complaining about how wierd my assignments seemed. Her portrait series is fantastic. The link at the bottom that says lee lee takes you to her flickr page.

At the end of class today I told them that on monday we are going over every setting on the camera. Trying out every possible combination. At first a few people complained, but the rest of the class stopped them and said it was something we needed to learn to do. I'm so proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home