research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Monday, May 15, 2006

I;m working this week in the office of my first real job ever. How times just keep revolving around to lead me back to my old chair, with an old PC with my old images still on it from the first blog I ever had. Now that is sad. I have energy today, keeping my smile up, making people like me, because I want a job!@ Working temp for the week is nice an all but I have bills! Outstanding bills that baffle me, and keep me from running away from my house into a world of mystery with the Circus.

Which leads me to the Question of the Day!!! Ta-DaH! I have never done this before, ask a question and actually try to get an answer from the internet.

What would be your ideal job in the Circus, if all skills and training were at your disposal?

For me, I would like to be the Carnival Barker. The MC in the center ring is a bit much for me right now. I would work up to that. But as a child I remember the Circus first as the land with the Loud, Loud guy who sounds like he trained with W. C. Fields (a personal hero of mine) and Tom Waits (the greatist voice ever to be interviewed with Fresh Air). I still remember exactly how his bark went, "Programs, Get'cha Programs. See the sights and sounds of the three ring extravaganza first hand, the inside look at your favorite stars of Ringling Brothers Circus. Programs, Programs, everyone needs a program!"

I still would run away and do that everyday. In no way could that get old.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure I would want to guess age and weight. The age and weight guessers have the power to make or break someone's day.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home