research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Wednesday, August 03, 2005


Woke up with the hope that coffee would already be made by one of the other Production Assistants. Having an office makes me feel like I am slightly ahead of the game. A few new people started in set dress department, two from VCU, one was a student of mine. There is a family feel about everyone here, old young, some people act like the goofy uncle, others the attention needing child. I am trying to keep things as professional as possible, not talk about my personal life too much. This is my first Job in the "Real World" and I don't want to offend anyone.
I was standing at the color copy machine making two new versions of books to be taken on set by the dress team and I started feeling like a robot. Like a monkey could do this job if he was wearing a diaper.

BTW I miss my friend too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home