research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thank Heaven




I didn't get to watch the show last night, and when I say the show, I mean the only show that matters on TV right now. NO it is not Idol, it is the death-defying drama of Top Chef.

Harold has beaten the Curly-Haired Monster. Amen!

On the Top Chef judges blogs much debate is happening about the finale #1 where Dave was eleminated. I have to side with the critics on this one. Poor move for the show, no one ever cared about The Curly Demon. I honestly think if Dave was in the final episode I would have made an excuse to stay in richmond and not miss the show.

(joking)

But I am sure it will be on again soon, like tonight, and I can give the play by play two days late!

Well Done Harold, well done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home