research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

opening images


shot of the text wall as you enter the gallery. The image on the left is a painting by Maiza's Dad, and the one next to it my Dad drew. This was his first work ever in an art gallery.

A random image of me looking busy. I actually was just nerviously walking through the room, thinking of everything that I would have changed if I had more time.

Jim is inspecting George Ferrandi's amazing installation. He had great things to say about the show!

(images from Chad Henley)
So the opening was a huge success. Lots of great responses, and some of the work might actually have sold! We are planning a private party in the gallery for some people who are movers and shakers to get them interested in the next show idea, but more on that later.

Now I have to get the images all together of the work, and get Maiza to finish her essay and we can put together the catologue for this thing.

So gald it is all done, and up and still here for students if they want it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home