research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

a quick peek


a quick peek, originally uploaded by anne:made.

Anne took this great shot at the Catfish place my Uncle Murphy (actually my great uncle) took us all to after Dad's service. We were in a special room to the side, and someone's kid kept on trying to watch the people outside eat. the whole resturant was empty when we showed up but after a couple of hours of storytelling, it was beyond full. I guess they really needed to use our room.

I have never been one for catfish, but Mom's family loves the stuff. I can't believe how many family members and honorary family members I met while down there in Arkansas. It was great to have my cousins help with holding up Dad and taking him to the grave. I want to write about everything, and I guess that is what I will be doing while I have this week off from work.

In the photo is Mimi and Gene, and my Maw-Maw (seated).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home