research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Tuesday, August 16, 2005


8a16823r
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

Rough night last night, rougher morning trying to get up. The office seems slow, and careful today. I think everyone is waiting for some more bad news. Supposedly I might be heading over to the special collections at williamsburg this week to scope out some goods. I need to find ways to take field trips.

Going to talk to the props department about what meals are being served to the guests. Might call the author of this revolution in eating book for some help on how to arrange meals for the table.

My shirt smells like at thrift store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home