research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Friday, August 12, 2005


00406v
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

Friday is here and My boss came into the office to let me know how things are going to work out. After asking about my father, my life, and saying he's so happy that I found the Rye for him (which we will be getting for free) he wants to try to keep me into till the end of september. Set dress will be shutting down for October and most likely November. He wants me to come back either november, december, or Jan depending on approval. So now I know. No matter what happens I am getting paid to learn things that no one really needs to know about.

Calling Strawberry Bank Musuem today to talk about historic crops. Going to be an interesting conversation I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home