research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Thursday, August 11, 2005


ShowImageDB-5
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

I need to eat better. Waking up with Headache, going to bed with headache, after an hour at work my eyeball is hurting and I can't seem to fix it. Do I need glasses? Do I need more sleep?

So the big news for the day is the October Vacation that I am not sure if I will have, or want, or need, or what-have you. I need to find a way to not spend any more money on food durring this whole thing.

OUtside there is a giant upside down boat being built and after they finish it it goes to the farm where it sits in grass. Why not put the boat in water you ask? Well Braintree Productions doesn't use water, we use CGI because CGI is cheeper than building a lake, or making the boat actually waterproof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home