research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Thursday, August 11, 2005

peale polk


peale polk
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

Charles Peale Polk's painting of his wife with a deer, amazing? Found this jem while on the San Fransico online exhibit page. I can't buy the book I need because I was told to not buy anything else. So there you go! I most likely will not get reembursed for what I purchased so far, but it was only 50 bucks or so, so I'm not sweating that either.

I'm having more fun now that my boss seems to think I am doing a good job. I just need more confidance, find more things out and answer the questions people have to a T. The thing is they don't take my word for it, like they do on reading rainbow... On my desk is a Hardee's big cup, and it is peeing down the desk, which is a fold up plastic table. Does anyone have a book on crop production in Colonial New England, and the seasons it happened in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home