research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Wednesday, August 10, 2005


detail
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

Donuts, dutch, candy figs, finger bowls. Why do we need to know about this? Because now I have to come up with still lifes of the colonial era to be put in the houses and they need to know how to historically arrange flowers. I can't wait to have phone calls with flower arranger researchers. That is a field that I never want to be passionate about. When people say working on a movie you meet so many interesting people they were right, but you also have to call the obsessed ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home