research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

New Harp


DSCF0004
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

This is the harpsichord that I am suggesting we rent for the film. I have learned that my job is only to suggest, I never make any direct choices. When they need maps, I pick the appropriate maps and try to hide the flashy ones that wouldn't actually work for the period. From what I read this Harp was based on a brishis design from 1745 or so and would have ample time to be remade in America, or to be coppied as most artistic achievements were of that era.
I hope they go with this one, it is both a strong object, clear in period, and simple enough to belong to a person like JA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home