research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Wednesday, August 17, 2005


Jesus on the Road 1740?
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

One of my bosses was so freeked out when I told her about the leeches that Julia and I went to go see in the world famous Hugh Mercer House. If you need to learn about how to Purge yourself I recomend the powdered murcury, as it will clean you out quite fast according to our "Living Historians." So why is there a picture of Jesus painted in 1730 at the top of this post? Well I get to submit my recomendations for folk paintings to be remade for the movie! Yes, I who know nothing about colonial folk art am in charge of gathering all of the propper era works still in existance for interior shots of houses. I want three of these somewhere, and maybe an oversized donkey too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home