research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Thursday, August 18, 2005

office


office
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

my desk is a sad little world full of deer park and diamond spring water. I never finish my second or third coffee each day so they just collect on the desk till I knock one over on to some papers, and then the whole thing gets cleaned. If you haven't seen PBS's Colonial House I say go watch it stat! They most likely have it in the library for free, or get it from net flicks. Powerful stuf that made me cry and laugh and smile that uncontrolable happy smile you only get when you realize that you landed safe and someone is waiting for you outside of the gate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home