research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Wednesday, August 17, 2005



Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

Not sure how accurate these things are that the fabricators made, but I like them! I said that people just put up the broad side made by the Sam Adams but they wanted something stronger. Almost finished with "The Speckled Monster" which is a most illuminating book on the 1720 epidemic. My favorite part is where Cotton Matther's slave answers the question, "did you ever have small-pox?" with "Yes and never." It is such a great way to talk about the idea of treatments that use the disease to build antibodies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home