research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Thursday, May 24, 2007


I wrote an amazing post last night, but lost it somewhere in computer land.

Trust me it was good. It had something to do with Art, Cincinnati, and the fact that my students are too cheap to spend money on printing photographs. I saw a group of students this morning try to open a door but get locked out, I bet they give up and walk back home thinking school is canceled.

Today my students build robot babies.
I answer questions.

photo of last quarters color theory class work up on the worst painted walls in the universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home