research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Monday, August 29, 2005


IMG_0038
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

First week day after the ending of my job. The best job in the universe where people come up to you and get angry that you get to do it and they don't. I miss the people already. Looked int he paper for jobs,and I quickly found out that in the real world I am a secretary. Which is kindof depressing. My skills of photoshop, video, research, everything seem pointless to my ability to type quickly. It seems that is all Richmond Jobs care about. Typing speed defines me now.

I'm posting from the VCU Arts Slide Library, and my roomate just handed me a teaching job listing for UVA. I'm honestly too depressed today to try to think about looking for a new job. I need a burger, or a steak. Something to lift the spirit a bit.

You feel pathetic going to the old teachers, asking the same people over and over again if they know of anyone who is hiring. Everyone is hiring, just no one I want to work for. I am sure of course this will all change the second I go broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home