research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Tuesday, August 23, 2005


dad in frame
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

Started out today with some long prayers for mom and dad. After waiting for too long we finally have a place to take dad so he doesn't have to stay in the hospital anymore.

This picture (sorry about the flash) was taken before Chris proposed to his wife at Roaring Run. Shawn and dad played over by the iron furnace and studied some slag (the rocks in his hand). I have one of those rocks in my room in an old wooden bottle container. I have stones from all kinds of important days in my life now. But normally I have his in my pocket. When you start puting importance on little bits of iron ore you get careful about where you put your change in your pants, or your keys. Cause what happens if you pull your keys out and the rock comes with them? And then it falls on the ground and you lose it forever? I actually take time in the morning to try to put all change and keys in one pocket so that my rock won't get tugged out by acident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home