research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Thursday, August 25, 2005


master_and_commander
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

What a morning and it is not even 8 yet. First email on the list is from a retired professor who is an expert on John Trumball. So much so that she was awarded a 20,000 grant for the national endowment for the humanities to hire a script writer to make a film about the life of Trumball. Obviously she knows her stuff. I should give her the name of our script writer and she can be the one to yell at him for making John Trumball look like a wimp. That's me, standin' up for the artists in film! I should start a club or something for it.

I never knew you could get a national grant to write an historic movie? Did you? By the time this is done I bet there could be a script in the works for me. I have 10 that I have been reading and learned alot about Brads. Brads are the thing that make a script stay together. Scripts for those of you who don't know are printed on 8 1/2 by 11 and have three holes on the left side, but only two holes get brads in them. I still can't figure out if they leave the one hole empty so they have a way to tell a real writer from a fake writer. It is all in the details for these people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home