research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Robes


Robes
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

Coffee was made for me today, lucky charms stayed milk resistant, lots of emails from Reenactors and history buffs. I choose to use email to talk to historians, they like to read. It might be quicker on the phone but I figure they can go more in depth with type.
Outside they are making a effigy of someone from england, It isn't the research I gave them. But they do like these robes and want to make them and then burn them.
Everyone here has huge address books full of important peoples numbers. Today I might get to talk to the Woodwright from PBS. Personal hero of mine who worked at Williamsburg for 10 years or so. Expert on hand hewn wood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home