research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Thursday, August 18, 2005


smokehouse
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

Tomorrow is a great day. I am going to Williamsburg for research about food. After talking on the phone to Rob Brantley who is a journeyman in the Colonial Foodways department they are going to let people know that I am coming to the Govenor's Palace to ask everything food. So excited, so happy, couldn't ask for more. I have actually been thinking for a while about interning at williamsburg in the foodways program. It would be a change for sure, but it could be quite interesting.

Well they aren't hiring just yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger marc horowitz said...

i got really wrapped up in my research for "Screwball Squirrel," and for entire week i thought i was an overweight squirrel with manic depression. You gotta know when to pull out; pointless researcch can bend and warp the mind. Once you go there your mind has forever entered a new dimension - careful!!!!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home