research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Monday, September 12, 2005

Back in Show bussiness

so the movie has hired me back for another possition in the production. Going to be working for the set dressing department as the Set Dressing Cordinator, or something like that. Basically now I do paper work and answer questions about things that they purchase for the film./ Exciting, no?

Just booked my flight out to LA to meet up with Marc Horowitz of the National Dinner Tour. he is one of the most trusting people I have ever become friends with and never met.

Glad to have the chance to hang out with him. He recomends we start our friendship with a 7 to 9 hour interview at a resturaunt until we get thrown out. I am all for it! Gonna get analized on the left coast wearing my $10 suit.

Options show is getting real close, time to start cooking and prepping myself for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home