research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Monday, November 28, 2005

twain


twain
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

I stole my new assignment from the other Digital Lab teacher. Using only 7 letters and 2 symbols from the computer students are supposed to make a caricature of someone famous.

I did Mark Twain. Not too bad for my first time using illustrator in over 4 years. I took one Graphic Design course in College and now I teach the stuff. So wierd.

Thanksgiving was something I am thankful for. That and having an Aunt who helped me frame 15 new small works for an artsale this weekend. I need to make sure to give her a cut of the sales. Going to the National Portfolio day in DC and MICA for recruiting. Excited and Scared out of my gourd.

Busy week ahead to say the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home