research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Monday, November 21, 2005

Wonder showzen


Wonder showzen
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

I was at home over the weekend and stumbled onto the greatest TV show ever. A few years back I found the "Kids Show" video on the internet and raved about it for a week. Now this show is a reality.

In case you don't know about Wonder Showzen yet, just wait. I feel that in a few months everyone will be wearing their beat kids T-shirts, and saying "I can't pray the gay away" or "I wash my hands, and then I eat, and wash my hands, and sleep, and wash my hands, and then wash my hands, but the shame won't go away."

The premise is a kids show ala PBS but passed through a bar room, an opium den, and then spit out of a sailor's mouth. A raunchy, silly, absurd, wonderful time. The creator of the series was the voice of Towely on South Park, and now you most likely understand how absurd this thing must be. Puppets screaming about Cell Phones, Letters and Numbers having sex. Explaining where Hot Dogs come from, but being honest about it? Amazing.

Now I know the i need to stop soon show has a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home