research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Monday, November 28, 2005

Cher


Cher
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

One of my student's first illustrator works. I think she could get money for this from a magazine. Seriously. I know I am not a great teacher when it comes to a program that I know little to nothing about, but this kid just rocked this assignment.

Some people just get illustrator more than others. I can't wait to post the image of AC ~ DC another student is making. The guitar alone has 200 characters inside it. These students must have realized when I showed them mine and said "This one, right here, that I did, this gets a C!" After that they all started getting serious about the project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home