research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Second Illustrator Assignment


lighter
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

Take an object from your pocket and draw it in illustrator. Owen made this wonderful lighter in about an hour and a half. Once he got the tools down he just took off.

I can't wait to see the rest of the students work. The second part of the assignment is to pick someone elses object and battle it in an illustrator drawn arena. I hope someone battles in an alley behind the school with a gang of people watching on the side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home