research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Tuesday, July 15, 2008



Ummm.... so I guess this is my future.

I'm working on a new installation and I was going to make captain's portraits of myself as my dad, so I needed an image to work from. I found this old one and took off my hair. Man that is beyond scarry. When I was in Undergrad at James Madison I shaved my hair into male pattern baldness one night, and then went to see my girlfriend, who at first thought it was just a bald wig. But then when she felt it, she started screaming! So far I'm only thinning, just a bit on the right side near my hair line. Soon I will have to investigate the short hair, clean cut look. But for now, I'm keeping my Jimmy Neutron hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home