research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Thursday, August 04, 2005

kelvin


kelvin
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

Researching scales and weights for the market place and came upon this great photo of Kelvin when he was a young proff. You only ever see him as an old grizley man with white stringy beard but looking at him with his determinative eyes and intensity, is humbling. I mean I never understood the Kelvin Scale but look at the guy, doesn't he look like he is the perfect mad scientist. Hollywood has nothing on the real deal.

This afternoon I am calling some reenactors from the British Regulars who advise me to not contact the Boston Company of Minute Men, "They promise 100 and deliver 20, and those twenty presented are children." Some fires never die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home