research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Pro-Production

Fearfully I checked my email this morning and recieved word that most likely the people who want to hire me for the movie will be working on something else. SO it was the recomendation to "jump ship." I guess there is no holding out hope to be back in the movie. TOday at the office I looked again at every job listed in the Times Dispatch and the VA Employment Commission. Why am I here in Richmond? I don't like having to go to the university to check my email, see people I don't want to remember, or go around begging for work in an over saturated job market. The real killer is if I get a job here this week, how will I tell them I need two weeks off in october. Huh? I have never worked for the real world that much. Even the movie seemed so protected. Will I have to find my ties?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home