research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Friday, June 23, 2006

The Wrap UP




So the show went well, I love that Peter, Chris, and I are all standing with crossed legs and happy baby fat smiles. Thanks to Vaughn for the shot of this great event.In other news, Martin is super happy about William Pope L. venturing down to Artspace. A few years back my brother saw his big retrospective in Seatle and realized that art needs to smell bad to make an impact.



Lastbutnotleast, this is Junior's piece in the show. I miss it now.
I also want to start wearing a uniform to work, something clean and simple. Make my choices easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home