research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Monday, June 04, 2007

Great Show!

Sleeping for three days in a gallery with no air conditioning was worth it to get the show of Sarah Hollis and myself up and installed. Kathryn flew down, and I kept Tucker the dog with me in the gallery, he was a great friend to me, and helped me get up at 6 every morning and start working. Picked up around 7 big prints from the most amazing letterpress shop in the universe, Yee Haw Letterpress. I am extremely proud of my new DADA print. Can't wait to find some wall space for that one.

Met Dolan and Ali for fried chicken in Kentucky, great meal, lots of overstuffing and ramblin conversations. Much needed boost of energy after an exhausing show.

Here at the school senior students have their work up all over three floors of the building, and I think outside my office is a fountain built by one of my students.

Working tonight on a massive piect for Insulation, a show curated by my office mate David Rosenthal.

Just found out my little write up is on the citybeat blog. "The lunchroom of the Art World." Got to go and sell these summer classes to students in about thirty minutes. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home