research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Anyone want to guess what happened this weekend?

I can't believe it either! So now we are off to San Juan to celebrate and relax after the crazyness.

Peter has lots of photos up on his flickr account, our photographer should have some images up on her blog in a week. www.tracyturpen.com

Thanks to everyone, ESP. Vaughn, Marc, Dennis, and Peter for heading down so far to see us get hitched!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

Congratulations Ryan, on your wedding and everything else I've been reading down the page. It's been a while since I've gone through Judy's links and seen what you were doing. Keep it up
-Kai

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home