research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Older work

Here is a list of links to some older installations I have done. A few people have been asking me to put this all together, and I need to anyway, because in a month I start working on my new website.

The piece Autobiographic Romantic Comedy over at David Rosenthal's Gallery (scroll down and click on the photos for much bigger versions).

No One Wants to be a Hero which is the second version of a work that happened to be in Mike Martin's Gallery down in Knoxville, TN.

Meyers Gallery, University of Cincinnati, here is the overview and window of Every Known Disease

Here is some more from The Cure for Every Known Disease

You can check out shots from my OLD Stuido In Scioto Hall. This link is kind of a mother load of lots of close ups of work. Thanks a lot to Chad for taking these pics before I moved out of that place when they started remodeling. I'll post the new studio shots today! Can't wait for everyon to kknow what I have been making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home