research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Thursday, September 29, 2005

cooking show


cooking show
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

Last night Pete came over to film my cooking show for about three hours. With all the stops we have two tapes of 45 minutes each. His super GL2 Camera and my little bitty Canon Optura will make an interesting mix for the show. I have to edit it all together tonight and get it ready for DVD for the Options 2005 Show up in DC next Thursday. I can't believe how fast this whole week has gone. My new job in Recruiting is actually interesting now that I understand the paperwork, and what I will be really doing. I just found out that I will be a rep at some Portfolio day near White Plains NY in November. The sad thing is that I have to get a Rental car and being only 24 that can be a problem. I hope I didn't mess anything up by being too young for this job. But don't they want youthful energy? Can't wait to edit the video tonight and see what turns out. I am trying to make it a 20 minute tv episode so let us pray that it actually works. The Mulligan Stew by the way was unbelievable. Pete had no idea what to expect. It saddened me at the end of the night not to have anyone to feed. I hate making lots of food and no one eating it. There wasn't room in the fridge for my "birthday soup" so I had to put that down the drain. It wasn't the best I had made but it still felt wierd to just throw that money away like that. But I guess in regular cooking shows people throw out food all the time. I am still trying to get at the heart of my Food Network Obsession and figure out how far our cooking demo love really goes as a people. I mean was this an ancient thing as well? Are their any records of cooking demonstrations at the Library of Alexandria or Rome?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home