research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Thursday, September 22, 2005


fun factory
Originally uploaded by a nameless yeast.

SO I might be on the training track to become a recruiter for the school here. I haven't told anyone yet that I will be taking two weeks off soon, but at the same time I don't know when I really start working this job. The feeling of being old but remembering being younger is slowly going away and is replaced with the knowledge that I would be a great rep for the School of the Arts. I just realized I am 24 and already feel quite accomplished. I hope if they want me to stay at this job they give me some form of responsibility because just being a smiling face you normally can make more for that at the Boat Show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home