research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Monday, October 31, 2005

Forgot to mention


Gaffney Water Tower
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

If you want to go to Hames, the biggest Music Store in the South, you can find it off I-85 right past the Giant Peach water tower, that if you look at it right looks more like a rump, than a fruit.

I think I have a photo of me in front of it from when I was a kid.

Upstairs they have an entire floor of drum sets, and downstairs is a room devoded to different Church Tamborines. I always found that exciting, to have a choice of doves, folded hands, bibles, swords, sunsets, and what have-you's to hit in church. I was jellous of those kind of churches. My family went to one before I was born in this old airplane hanger, where one night I remember going back with my family and there was a woman speaking in Tongues. It freaked me out so much. I think Shawn went up there to get hands laid on him. I might have made that up but I really feel like it happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home