research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wait Wait


make art not war
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

This one tops the last one. Sorry. It is so simple, yet, the off yellow and the smart type from a Freshman? Yes in my class even on their first assignments I require a bit of creative thought! No coloring in old photos, making duotones, or tracing a photo of a flower for hours in my class. I took one class in Graphic Design at VCU and I now teach this stuff. Without any real world experience, or anything. College, where we only care if you can pretend you are smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home