research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

make art not war


make art not war
Originally uploaded by Daily Assumption.

My students just turned in their first assignment. We looked at a lot of Shepard Fairey work and make posters using two found images and text. They all turned out better than I ever expected. Even the lady who thinks the computer is actually alive and can answer to difficult questions like, "why aren't you working?" or "Why do you keep beeping at me, are you angry?" And my personal favorite of all time, "Are you upset with me or something?" This is a poster I am especially proud of because I helped the student learn more about layers than anyone else, and gave ample direction on how to flip objects. I think total this is a 15 layer photoshop file. Well above any of the other students work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home