research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Friday, June 30, 2006

After a long talk last night with Vaughn about what happened in his relationship with "The Folksy Satan" we discussed the reality of who you are now is who you will be, and what you have now is what you will have later.

This concept was completely foreign to me until a few weeks ago when Julia threw it out there to cook like an egg on the ground (runny). It appears that this is all I have, right now, this body is how I am going to look, only older, someday later I will either be more patient or more opionated, in a few years I will have a collection of things that resemble very closely my current collection of things, and I will be eating the same foods that I eat right now. I will not begin to enjoy drinking more because I drink only a few times a year now and that will most likely continue at the steady, you can get me drunk off of two glasses of wine rate!

LIST TIME!
1. I will watch t.v. way too much for the rest of my life.
2. I will not finish books, but continue to buy them instead of check them out from libraries.
3. My gut will stay around the same size as long as I keep active at my current rate.
4. My hair will fall out starting from the right side first, and next will be a steady loss from the left side of the brow and the bald-spot dome that is onlyhinting at it's full potential this year.
5. I will most likely continue to cook the meals I eat for the rest of my life. Most of them will cost more than I should spend, and as such I will not eat the leftovers that make it affordable.
6. I will eventually have to say goodbye to my father. Deffinately sooner than I want.
7. I will learn to do my taxes, and become more comfortable with money, but continue to blow it on things I don't need.
8. I will have friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home