research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Monday, July 17, 2006

RVA Mag has a new article up. University PIMP! I wrote it, but now am extremely scared it will get me fired. A full month and a half ago when still living in the pit of dogs, having articles of clothing ripped to shreds, killing giant cockroaches on a daily basis, I wrote a little thing about my job as a tour guide for the art school. It was on a whim, and nothing I really wanted to have published. But I submitted it thinking that I would be moving to another city, working another job, and or never seeing this place again.

But like everything you plan, things change. I still work for the school, I still live here, and I am now going to have to stand behind what I wrote long,long ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home