research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Monday, June 04, 2007



Thanks for the shotout Knoxvilleartblog over on myspace.

The image is from that blog.

Over on the right side you can see the piece of metal that superman bent without his glasses on. Even leaned up against the wall in a more sturdy fashion it was knocked over. In fact the soal of John Legquizamo was almost let loose in the gallery when someone kicked it over. I don't think they were intending to let out the destroyer of the future, but it was a tight turn to have to take around the hole to the center of the universe, the bag of everything, and the shelf with poor choices of meals and door jam paintings.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Mulligan, call or email me! My number hasn't changed, and either has my email. Awesome.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am interested in a piece that is at basement. I am curious how much the pot hanging on the wall with something along the lines of "we can talk about it in the morning" written on the bottom.

email me.

heathernijoli at gmail dot com

thanks

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home