research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A brooha of Cincinnati

I am working from My uncle's older than dirt, which is actually my aunt's computer. Not my aunt who is married to my uncle, but the other aunt who lives in VIrginia and likes to blow things up. After eating extremely well here in KY, and crossin the river many times, I am getting used to thinking of myself as the youngest new faculty at UC. My first class teaching wise starts tomorrow, and I hope it goes extremely well. So far I have no key to my office, not a sign of a computer nor do I have the ability to print here at the uncle and aunts house. However with 7 cups of coffee in me today I can not sleep and well that just has to be fine. Images of this new place super soon. I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

YAY RYAN! on your job! that is great.
You will do great. great. great.

you guys start school late. luckies.

Hope you are easing in to your new city.
talk soon and send me your new addy. I still want to send you a gallery packet and candy.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home