research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Monday, August 07, 2006





My brother just went to see Tom Waits in N.C. I want to see these guys. An amazing idea, something that I want to try to get to come to richmond. Pop culture, children, phenomonology, and my love affair with magic all together in emo Rock Style!

Harry and the Potters is a band like many others, "they might be giants," comes to mind first, but these guys have found the always mysterious niche of "public Libraries concert series." I wish them well, and can not wait for next years tour. Gallery five should do a partnership with the City Libraries to get them to richmond.

1 Comments:

Blogger C Bridges said...

I love Harry and the Potters!

boy am I glad you mentioned them, I was afraid they were too obscure.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home