research for the movie

Just moved to Cincinnati to teach art, can't believe they pay me for this.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States

I run the Art Foundations program here at DAAP in the University of Cincinnati

Monday, August 07, 2006

Big, Big news





So the family is extremely excited about Taylor David. I am an uncle, most likely the cooler of the two uncles in 'the mulligan boys.' Chris is a father, his life is now second to someone else. I wish him super god speed!

And with much less amazingness (is that real?) I might be the newest faculty member at University of Cincinnati (just learned how to spell it) in the DAAP. That means art program for those outside of ohio. Looking online at student work has made me super excited about it, plus it is like number 1 in Interior Design, 2 in Arch-a-ma-tecture and wants to make the visual arts as good in the super near future.

I am completely on pins and needles. I can not think about saying goodbye to Richmond, my great job, my awsome roomate, fantastic appartment, and most importantly having a long distance relationship become an extremely long distance relationship. But full time teaching jobs do not grow on trees and this could lead to a surprising new path, a wonderful journey, and some beg exciting changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home